Topics

April & COVID-19 Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

It's a new month Monday, and that means we figure out what the heck we want to achieve this month!

What are your plans? What are your goals? How are you modifying them for current life?

I am hoping to finish this revision of my WIP.

On Apr 6, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's a new month Monday, and that means we figure out what the heck we want to achieve this month!

What are your plans? What are your goals? How are you modifying them for current life?

Robin Stuart

I wrote a touchstone/not-quite-a-synopsis and a chapter and a half in March on a new WIP. Hoping to finish the 2d chapter and be knee deep in Chapter 5 by the end of April.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 1:11 PM Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:
I am hoping to finish this revision of my WIP.

On Apr 6, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's a new month Monday, and that means we figure out what the heck we want to achieve this month!

What are your plans? What are your goals? How are you modifying them for current life?

Complete my current WIP and send off for final edits

"Mia P. Manansala"

Got my edit letter yesterday, so it's time to get to work! My deadline is May 15, so I'm hoping to bang out the initial edits within 2 weeks so I can take a week off before going in and making the final edits.
--
Mia P. Manansala (she/her)
Author of Love, Loss, and Lumpia (Berkley 2021)

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter