Topics

March Goals! Bring out your March Goals! #Goals

Bess Carnan

It's the third month of the year and I'm not panicking, you're panicking.
What's your plan to get on top of--or stay on top of, if you're more organized than I am--your writing this month?

I'll be writing as much as I can so I feel good about the progress I'm making on my new mss.

I’m hoping to finish the first revision of BLOOD SISTERS. Also I hope to get the rights back to SNITCH.

On Mar 2, 2020, at 10:54 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's the third month of the year and I'm not panicking, you're panicking.
What's your plan to get on top of--or stay on top of, if you're more organized than I am--your writing this month?

I'll be writing as much as I can so I feel good about the progress I'm making on my new mss.

Jan and Feb were mostly lost to me due to brain fog caused by pain medication. Now that I’ve finally kicked the meds and the pain,  I’m looking forward to a productive March. My major goals are.

  1. Complete my editor’s edits on Taking a Chance on Love due out in June. I’m completing the second round this week, I hope, and the third round should be easy peasy.
  2. Write, write, write. Resume writing A Message in Blood, the third book in my NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli mystery series. I have 40,000 words and I would love to have a completed first draft by the end of the month but I think that’s too ambitious.
  3. Update my website.
  4. Gather tax information for my accountant

Catherine Maiorisi

On Mar 2, 2020, at 12:54 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's the third month of the year and I'm not panicking, you're panicking.
What's your plan to get on top of--or stay on top of, if you're more organized than I am--your writing this month?

I'll be writing as much as I can so I feel good about the progress I'm making on my new mss.

"Mia P. Manansala"

I figure the more places I post this, the more I will manifest it into being:

My goal this month is to have a full outline and synopsis for Book 2 in my cozy series.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Author of Love, Loss, and Lumpia (Berkley 2021)

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

I hope to finish edits A Body on the Hill. My second novel.