Topics

February Writing Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

Hey all!

I love the recent conversation about how we can be proactive in making conferences more inclusive and I hope we keep it going but I'm interrupting our regularly scheduled messaging for the monthly Goals Write Up!

What are you hoping to achieve this month?

My February goals:
Prepare for two workshops I'm giving this month on plot
Get better at blogging-- write and post a bunch of blogs to release weekly for the next couple of months
Write a second draft of SOLDIER DOWN, the next Mahu Investigation, for March or April release.

Neil Plakcy
Read my blog about author branding here: www.mahubooks.blogspot.com