Topics

Happy Friday! Let's talk NPVs #NPV

Bess Carnan

NPVs, for new friends, are writing achievements that aren't publishing related. We writers forget to celebrate our other multitudinous victories, from finishing a draft to starting a critique group. But no more!
This is the place to flaunt your victories and realize how far you've come every week.
What are your Non-Publishing Victories for the week?

In non-publishing victories, I have started brainstorming TERF Wars, book 4 in my Jinx Ballou Bounty Hunter series.

As one of the very few openly trans authors in crime fiction, I’m looking forward to ruffling a few feathers with the title and the story, particularly in transphobic “gender critical” circles.