From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Hawthorn Mineart <hawthorn.mineart@...>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:50:03 AM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] An editor friend is looking for a sensitivity reader on race & LGBTQ issues specific to Florida history. #Opportunity

My friend Lori works for DK Publishing and is looking for a sensitivity reader on both race & LGBTQ issues specific to Florida history.

I know that context is really specific, but on the off-chance someone here feels they could work on that issue, or knows someone who does, please let me know and I'll point them in her direction.

Hawthorn Mineart

Edited

Cool! Her name is Lori Cates Hand, and her email is lori.hand @dk. com

She would like a short bio or resume or something so she understands your background. And ask what she pays, of course. I didn't think to ask. :)

Edited to add that she's working with another editor in the UK whom you can contact directly because she'll be working over July 4th weekend - hollie.teague @ uk.dk.com