Topics

#WIPWeds Let's talk WIPs #WIPWeds

Catherine Maiorisi

I have the same problem, Jeff. And now my publisher is planning 2020 and has asked when the two I’m working on will be ready. Yikes.
So I took a deep breath and am trying to focus and make notes so I’m not flying blind as usual.
Catherine Maiorisi

On Jun 19, 2019, at 1:00 PM, Jeffrey Marks <jeffrmarks@...> wrote:

I think I've come to a conclusion. I'm trying to deal with too many WIPs at once. I'm going to try for the next week to focus and finish one, then move on to the next and see if the extra focus will allow me to finish things a bit faster than I have been doing.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Marks
www.jeffreymarks.com

Dharma Kelleher

Speaking podcasts, I’ve been listening to the Writer’s Detectives Bureau podcast. Excellent source of detailed info about police procedures, etc.

On Jun 19, 2019, at 10:03 AM, Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:

Hi, all--

I just finished the last manuscript proof for my new short story collection titled Snapshots. It will be released in July 2020. Really excited to share the stories with you!

Eliot