Topics

Happy Friday! Time to celebrate our achievements! #NPV

Bess Carnan

Did you achieve anything awesome today? How about something that was a struggle, but you did it anyway? Write five words? Five hundred? Five thousand! Let's raise a glass and remind ourselves that getting published isn't the only victory worth celebrating.

My NPV feels huge to me. I finally got my edits in to my agent. There were many tears and I had to bring in my husband for back up, but I finally (FINALLY) finished them.

I talked with my agent this week about getting the rights to my first two books back from Random House. Fingers crossed.

On Jun 7, 2019, at 8:13 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Did you achieve anything awesome today? How about something that was a struggle, but you did it anyway? Write five words? Five hundred? Five thousand! Let's raise a glass and remind ourselves that getting published isn't the only victory worth celebrating.

My NPV feels huge to me. I finally got my edits in to my agent. There were many tears and I had to bring in my husband for back up, but I finally (FINALLY) finished them.

Fingers crossed!

Hi,
My #NPV was finally replacing my iPhone because the camera no longer worked. My wife and I have been talking about doing this for almost a year.

Also, it might have been the physical therapist’s massage or finally wearing the insert for my right shoe that she recommended two weeks ago, but I had an almost pain free afternoon today. Not sure if this counts as an #NPV but I’m celebrating.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Jun 7, 2019, at 11:13 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Did you achieve anything awesome today? How about something that was a struggle, but you did it anyway? Write five words? Five hundred? Five thousand! Let's raise a glass and remind ourselves that getting published isn't the only victory worth celebrating.

My NPV feels huge to me. I finally got my edits in to my agent. There were many tears and I had to bring in my husband for back up, but I finally (FINALLY) finished them.

Jim

I got to 70K on my novel. I have a few more edits to go then send it to the agent who asked to see it.