Topics

Happy Non-Publishing Victories Day! #NPV

Bess Carnan

It's Friday, which means we talk about all the good writing-related stuff we achieved this week. Come up with your perfect title? Manage 500 words where you had 0 before? Blog consistently? Time to celebrate!

Emma Schmidtke

My #NPV is that I surpassed 25K on my WIP! Also, I am entering my final month of my grant as an English teacher in Taiwan, which will hopefully mean more time for writing in the future!

— Emma