Topics

Lambda Literary Review article featuring our queer crime writers.

John Copenhaver

Hi, everyone,

Lambda Literary just published my roundtable article featuring Michael Nava, Catherine Maioirisi, Kristen Lepionka, and Renee James: "LGBTQ Authors on the Future of Queer Crime Fiction."
Check it out and spread the word—we've love to continue to grow the community!

XO
John

cheryl head

Great inights in this article. Bravo, Michael, Renee, Catherine, Kristen, and John.

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 10:04 AM John Copenhaver via Groups.Io <johncope=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

Lambda Literary just published my roundtable article featuring Michael Nava, Catherine Maioirisi, Kristen Lepionka, and Renee James: "LGBTQ Authors on the Future of Queer Crime Fiction."
Check it out and spread the word—we've love to continue to grow the community!

XO
John

Bess Carnan

How cool!