Topics

#Goals May Monthly Goals #Goals

Anne

I’m finishing up another revision of my novel, Money Creek, and then sending it to the three agents who want to read it. Fingers crossed!!

Anne Laughlin
Author of
Sometimes Quickly
Veritas 
Runaway
The Acquittal 
A Date to Die
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties 
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of
Sometimes Quickly
Veritas
Runaway
The Acquittal 
A Date to Die

Catherine Maiorisi

I might take a crack at that too.

Catherine

On May 7, 2019, at 2:21 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

My goal is to complete at least one draft of a short story. I've never written one before, but I really like the Malice Domestic anthology theme this year (Theatrical) so I'm going to see if I can do something with it!

--

Bess

The Blood Runs Cold 
A Matter of Blood - Lambda Literary Award Finalist
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

http://www.catherinemaiorisi.com

Catherine Maiorisi

I’m hoping to write the last 30,000 words of the romance I’m working on (tentative title - Meant To Be) and really dig into my third Chiara Corelli mystery.

On May 7, 2019, at 2:20 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Hey everyone!

I'm a day late but in my defense, Malice. :)

This is the thread where we post our writing goals for the month to help keep ourselves on track!  I'll post a check-in at the end of the month to see how we did.

--

Bess

The Blood Runs Cold 
A Matter of Blood - Lambda Literary Award Finalist
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

http://www.catherinemaiorisi.com

Bess Carnan

My goal is to complete at least one draft of a short story. I've never written one before, but I really like the Malice Domestic anthology theme this year (Theatrical) so I'm going to see if I can do something with it!

--

Bess

Bess Carnan

Hey everyone!

I'm a day late but in my defense, Malice. :)

This is the thread where we post our writing goals for the month to help keep ourselves on track!  I'll post a check-in at the end of the month to see how we did.

--

Bess