Topics

Calendar for new releases

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

Let's create a calendar with all of our new releases on it (books and short stories). This will help me stay on top of promoting said new releases on the Twitter account. There is a calendar feature here within the group that we all can edit--on the full site, it's in the sidebar on the left. Not sure where it is on mobile, but you can access it via this link: https://groups.io/g/Queercrimewriters/calendar

Go ahead and add your new releases to this calendar. Please include your name, book title, your website, and publisher. Even if your release is still a ways off, feel free to add it! In the event that your release date changes, please remember to change it here too.

Bess Carnan

I'm going to comment on this, just to boost it in case anyone has a release coming up!

cheryl head

My third book in the Charlie Mack Motown Mystery series will launch this month (19th). Thanks for the prompt.  I'd appreciate any boosting folks would be comfortable doing. I'll put it up on Twitter during the month (cheaddc) and Instagram (cheadwrites).  Thanks, also to Kristen Lepionka for the opportunity to be interviewed in the Mystery Tribune.

Thanks all.
ch

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 1:39 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
I'm going to comment on this, just to boost it in case anyone has a release coming up!

Catherine Maiorisi

Bess, I’m not sure what this is. Is there a way to see the calendar.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Mar 13, 2019, at 1:39 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

I'm going to comment on this, just to boost it in case anyone has a release coming up!

The Blood Runs Cold

A Matter of Blood
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

Bess Carnan

Hey there Catherine!

If you're on your computer, look to the menu on the left and scroll down to "Calendar."

Leslie Karst

The third in my Sally Solari culinary mysteries, MURDER FROM SCRATCH, releases April 9 by Crooked Lane. I just added it to the calendar. Thanks, Bess!

Leslie Karst

--
Author of the Sally Solari Mystery Series (Crooked Lane Books)
     DYING FOR A TASTE