Re: February Goals! #Goals

Catherine Maiorisi

Hi,
Mainly, I’m planning to complete a short story due March1 for a Bella Books’ anthology and continue to promote A Message in Blood, the third NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli mystery.

And since the pressure is on now for the fourth Corelli mystery, I’ll start writing that while trying to move a romance along as well. I’d love to finish both by the end of the year.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Feb 1, 2021, at 1:13 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

With January behind us it's time to look forward to, yes, February!Hi,

What are you hoping to achieve this month?

she/her

A Message in Blood - January 2021
The Blood Runs Cold- Lambda Literary Award Finalist, Golden Crown Literary Society Award Finalist
Taking a Chance on Love
Ready for Love
No One But You
Matters of the Heart