Re: January Goals Check-In #Goals

Senta Scarborough

Awesome. I am reworking/outlining my second act of my screenplay. Hoping to start writing pages next week!

Senta Scarborough is an award-winning journalist and Emmy-nominated producer.  She is the founder of Sentamatic Media focusing primarily on screenwriting, journalism and non-fiction projects. Her work has appeared in AdweekIntoUSA Today, E! News, US Weekly Magazine and Asheville Poetry Review, among others.  She  is a lifetime member of the National Gay and Lesbian Journalist’s Association where she served as a board director for two terms. She holds her MFA in Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts from the University of California Riverside/Palm Desert. Find her on social media @sentascar.

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Anne <annie3310@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 7:14 AM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Queercrimewriters] January Goals Check-In

I've taken my manuscript out of its two month quarantine and now will make the push to polish everything to a high shine. My goal is the end of February and then start shopping to agents. 

Anne Laughlin

annie3310@...

Author

Newest release -- Money Creek (Sept. 2020)

--
Anne Laughlin
author of
Sometimes Quickly
Veritas
Runaway
The Acquittal 
A Date to Die

Join main@queercrimewriters.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.