Re: First Monthly Goals of the Year! #Goals

Darrell Z. Grizzle

My focus in January: finishing two stories I’ve already started and submitting them to anthologies. One is a Southern Gothic horror story, and one is a sword-and-sorcery tale with an immortal gay Barbarian.

A few nights ago I dreamed the final scene of my mystery/thriller novel-in-progress. I now know who the killer is! The scene I dreamed (which had Katee Sackhoff standing in for the lesbian best friend character) wraps up the main storyline as well as an important subplot. I’m excited because now I have an endpoint as a focus for my writing in the novel.

Darrell

On Jan 5, 2021, at 2:26 PM, Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:

Finish editing BLOOD AND FIRE. And start editing TERF WARS.

I’m planning on publishing four books this year.

On Jan 5, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

What are you planning on doing this month?

she/her