Re: December Goals Check-In

Darrell Z. Grizzle

Hi, I'm new to the group. Happy to be here! I just sold the film rights to one of my previously published short stories. It will be a short film by an indie filmmaker who has made two feature movies that I loved (The Morningside Monster; Haven's End).

I have not been writing much this year, but I recently got my writing mojo back and I'm sending out stories and working on my first novel. Got a rejection yesterday, but it was a personalized rejection, which is always better than a form-letter rejection.

Looking forward to exploring this group and getting to know you all better!

Darrell

Darrell Z. Grizzle  www.ShadowHaunted.com

Good luck with the short story!