Re: Kaye Publicity's Equity in Publishing Program

Dharma Kelleher

I got a response back from Dana.

While we don't recommend full-service campaigns for indie authors, based on what you've shared, you would be a great candidate for my paid membership community, Your Breakout Book.”

So I guess the Equality offer only applies to traditionally pubbed authors.

Which struck me as odd. I walked away from traditional publishers because of their lack of interest in diverse voices.

I tried her paid membership a year or so ago, but didn’t find it offered anything I couldn’t get from a lot of podcasts.

But her business. Her decision. I respect it.

On Nov 12, 2020, at 10:01 AM, Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:

Hi, all!

This is wonderful news! Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all are well and staying safe!

Eliot