Re: Writing Goals for 2020 #Goals

Dharma Kelleher

I have a lot of goals for this year. I wonder if maybe I’m a wee bit ambitious, but I’m hopeful.

I’m releasing a three-book box set for my bounty hunter series in February.

I’m also hoping to get the rights back to the second book in my outlaw biker series in March, then re-release it with a new cover in April. I’m currently writing the third book in that series and hope to publish it in October.

Last but not least, I hope to narrate, master, and publish the audiobooks for books in my bounty hunter series. This is the most ambitious, but I have audio production experience and thing I have enough acting chops to pull it off.

On Jan 14, 2020, at 5:30 AM, Anne <annie3310@...> wrote:

Happy New Year! My 2020 goals are to finish the manuscript I started late last year (I’m at 30,000 words) and publicize the book I have coming out in September. That should keep me busy enough.

Anne
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties