Re: Writing Goals for 2020 #Goals

Tim Jungr

Neil -- if you don't mind, what is the PAGE event in Atlanta?

Tim

On Saturday, January 18, 2020, 01:07:50 PM EST, Neil Plakcy <plax1612@...> wrote:

I feel like an over-achiever -- I have ten goals set up for the coming year, but I figure if I don't identify them they won't happen.

Most of them have to do with editing or publishing a specific manuscript, though I do plan to enhance my local presence with a couple of events, already scheduled. (Sub goal-- sell of some of the paperbacks in my closet with covers that have been updated.)

And I want to improve my ability to write and market gay romances, so I'm attending the PAGE event in Atlanta in April.