Re: Writing Goals for 2020 #Goals

Neil Plakcy

I feel like an over-achiever -- I have ten goals set up for the coming year, but I figure if I don't identify them they won't happen.

Most of them have to do with editing or publishing a specific manuscript, though I do plan to enhance my local presence with a couple of events, already scheduled. (Sub goal-- sell of some of the paperbacks in my closet with covers that have been updated.)

And I want to improve my ability to write and market gay romances, so I'm attending the PAGE event in Atlanta in April.