Re: Writing Goals for 2020 #Goals
Happy New Year to you Bess and all Queercrimewriters.
I did complete two manuscripts, both romances. One was published in December, the other will be out in May.
My two major goals for 2020 are:
(1) complete the third NYPS Chiara Corelli mystery (I have a little more than 40,000 words)
(2) focus on marketing and selling
(1) Work on the romance rattling around in my brain
(2) Write another magazine article
(3) Look at publishing some of my short stories
The Blood Runs Cold
A Matter of Blood - Lambda Literary Award Finalist
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down