Re: Writing Goals for 2020 #Goals

Catherine Maiorisi

Happy New Year to you Bess and all Queercrimewriters.

I did complete two manuscripts, both romances. One was published in December, the other will be out in May.

My two major goals for 2020 are:

(1) complete the third NYPS Chiara Corelli mystery (I have a little more than 40,000 words)

(2) focus on marketing and selling

Other goals:
(1) Work on the romance rattling around in my brain
(2) Write another magazine article
(3) Look at publishing some of my short stories

Catherine

On Jan 13, 2020, at 11:58 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Happy new year! May you roll with advantage.

What is everyone hoping to achieve this year?

I'm aiming for the same thing I did last year--two complete manuscripts. I didn't quite make it, but I *worked* on two manuscripts, so hopefully I'm inching closer!