Re: What are your December Monthly Goals? #Goals

cheryl head

Complete Book 5 of my Charlie Mack Series.  I have a spring publish date. But the book is fully outlined, and I'm 2/3rds done.  Publisher also asked if I was doing a second book for 2020.  Sigh. Need to decide.
ch

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 8:01 AM "Mia P. Manansala" <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:
My goals are to complete a readable draft of my R&R to send to my beta readers by mid-December and begin revising my cozy with hopes of going on sub in January.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries