Re: 2019 Harassment Response

Bess Carnan

Holy cheesenips! This is the first I'm hearing about the Magna Cum Murder incident and that's horrifying.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 08:56 AM, Hawthorn Mineart wrote:
The other panelists on the Satire panel with Ruth were SJ Rozan and Joe Langsdale, and they certainly heard what she said. The moderator was Elena Hartwell, and she didn't step in at all. Langsdale tried to temper her remarks by shifting the topic when he answered whatever the question was, and at the end Hartwell said "Well! On to the next question!" so she obviously realized at least that I was uncomfortable about the comments.