Re: What a week! Who's got an NPV? #NPV

Hawthorn Mineart

John,

Lori Rader-Day might be interested in that as a way to take on some of these issues, and I think it's a constructive idea. I've been having a conversation with her about Magna Cum Murder and she asked me what I thought about steps Sisters in Crime could take in addressing what I saw happen there. I didn't have good answers for her about what I'd like to see, partly because I was still in the moment of being upset about it.

I think your suggestion is a great one. I'll be seeing her in a week or two when she is speaking to our local chapter and I'll mention it, but I would say you could reach out to her, too. More than one source with ideas could be helpful to her.