From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 11:54 AM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Queercrimewriters] What a week! Who's got an NPV? #NPV

Yeah, a lot of craziness happening at cons. But a lot of good people speaking out and some organizers stepping up and holding offenders accountable.

Personally, I’m on track to finish the rough draft of my WIP by EOM, cranking out 2.5K a day.

On Nov 15, 2019, at 9:32 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

There's been a lot going on in the crime writing community this week. Did anyone manage to be productive in spite of it?

(I did, a little! I'm inching ever-forward on my current project.)