Re: Non-Publishing Victory Day! #NPV

Dharma Kelleher

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery and you both some sleep.

On Oct 18, 2019, at 9:31 AM, Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...> wrote:

I managed to review and submit corrections to the author proof for Ready for Love, my romance coming out in December 2019.

I count this as a major accomplishment since I’m knee deep in my wife’s extraordinary pain from her knee replacement surgery last week. Since neither of us was able to sleep I worked on it overnight so I’m not sure how good a job I did.