Re: Non-Publishing Victory Day! #NPV

cheryl head

On Saturday, at Noir at the Bar, I read a piece of my micro fiction that named Audience Favorite.  That was exciting and gratifying.  Also at the event was James Grady (author of Six Days of the Condor) who won my book in the raffle and asked me to sign in.  I did a bit of fangirling.  I also did a book launch this week...a quiet roll out that I will spread through the rest of the year.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 11:57 AM Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:

That’s awesome, Kristen!

On Oct 18, 2019, at 8:50 AM, Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:

I finished 2 huge projects this week--one for a client that has been ongoing since May of 2017 (!), and the other was a website redesign that I did pro bono for a local Legal Aid org. Very pleased to have those off my plate!

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries