Non-Publishing Victory Day! #NPV

Catherine Maiorisi

I managed to review and submit corrections to the author proof for Ready for Love, my romance coming out in December 2019.

I count this as a major accomplishment since I’m knee deep in my wife’s extraordinary pain from her knee replacement surgery last week. Since neither of us was able to sleep I worked on it overnight so I’m not sure how good a job I did.