Re: October Goals Thread #Goals

Gale

I plan to write 400-500 words a day in my WIP. Seems I've turned a corner and I'm starting to believe I can finish this novel (that I started in 2015).

G.

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

GaleMasseyBooks.com

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:01 PM Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:
My goal is to hit the 40K mark in my WIP and to launch the paperback version of IRON GODDESS, which was originally published only as an ebook.

I also plan to record more interviews for my podcast.

On Oct 7, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Happy goals day! What is everyone hoping to achieve this month?

I'm planning on getting my entire manuscript into Scrivener, which should be pretty doable.