Re: Bouchercon 2019 Meetup

John Copenhaver

I think I can do that. I’ll be between a panel and the opening ceremony … where I’ll hear about the Barry and the Macavity awards. So basically, I’ll be a nervous wreck and greatly in need of a drink. : )

On Oct 10, 2019, at 3:56 PM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

I think I can do that, Bess. Don't remember what the ticketed event is.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 3:34 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
It looks like Thursday, October 31st might be a good time for us to meet up and say hi! There's a ticketed even from 5 -6 that night, so those of us that aren't going to that could meet up in Monduel's, which is the hotel bar.

How does that sound?

Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.