Re: Opportunity to appear on The Gritty Gritty podcast

Catherine Maiorisi

Hi Dharma,
I would love to be interviewed (says the introvert who hates to leave home). My two NYPD Chiara Corelli mysteries, A Matter of Blood and the Blood Runs Cold, meet your criteria. A Matter of Blood, the first in the series, was a 2019 Lambda finalist.

They are both available on Amazon, B&N and Bellabooks.com but I would be happy to send you an ebook or paperback of either if you’re interested.

Catherine

On Oct 3, 2019, at 11:03 AM, Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

As I’ve mentioned previously, I’ve started a podcast called THE GRITTY GRITTY, which highlights #OwnVoices in crime fiction. I am looking for more people to interview.

My criteria for interviewees is as follows:

  • You are a member of a marginalized community (person of color, LGBTQ+, disabled, etc.)
  • Your protagonist is a member of the same group
  • Your book is crime fiction (mystery, thriller, noir, suspense, etc.)
  • Your book cover was designed by a professional cover designer (not your cousin with a pirated copy of Photoshop)
  • Your book was edited by a professional editor (not your other cousin with an English lit degree)

If any of you meet these criteria and would like to be interviewed, let me know. Also, let me know how I can get a copy of your latest novel, so I can read it.

You can find THE GRITTY GRITTY at http://thegrittygritty.libsyn.com/website and on Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, etc. So far I have one episode up, where I interviewed Tori Eldridge. I’ve interviewed Michael Nava for the second episode, and it will be up in a couple of weeks.