Re: How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

Gale

I seem to have found a rhythm for writing a few pages each day. That’s big for me especially after an extremely crazy debut year that knocked me off center. Perseverance is key to regrouping.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:41 PM Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:
Way to go, Neil! :-)

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Neil Plakcy <plax1612@...>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 8:02 PM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Queercrimewriters] How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

I had big goals this month-- get a golden retriever mystery out and publicized, and prepare for the launch of the new Mahu book tomorrow.

Did all that. Whew! Plus got to work on revisions for a Victorian-era MM romantic suspense, which I've been doing for a few weeks.

Neil

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 4:10 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
It's the last Monday of the month. Did you achieve everything you wanted to this month?

The last Monday is also a good time to start thinking about your October goals, since I'll be asking for those next week!

I finished Draft 0 of my manuscript, so September was *hugely* successful! It's short, messy, and not-great writing, but it's a perfect place to build up from. :)

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

GaleMasseyBooks.com