Re: How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

Eliot

Way to go, Neil! :-)

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Neil Plakcy <plax1612@...>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 8:02 PM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Queercrimewriters] How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

I had big goals this month-- get a golden retriever mystery out and publicized, and prepare for the launch of the new Mahu book tomorrow.

Did all that. Whew! Plus got to work on revisions for a Victorian-era MM romantic suspense, which I've been doing for a few weeks.

Neil

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 4:10 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
It's the last Monday of the month. Did you achieve everything you wanted to this month?

The last Monday is also a good time to start thinking about your October goals, since I'll be asking for those next week!

I finished Draft 0 of my manuscript, so September was *hugely* successful! It's short, messy, and not-great writing, but it's a perfect place to build up from. :)