Re: How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

Dharma Kelleher

I did. Like Elliott, I completed the outline for the new novel and have started on the rough draft.

I also started my podcast, The Gritty Gritty, posted the first episode and have recorded the interview for the next one.

On Sep 30, 2019, at 1:10 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's the last Monday of the month. Did you achieve everything you wanted to this month?

The last Monday is also a good time to start thinking about your October goals, since I'll be asking for those next week!

I finished Draft 0 of my manuscript, so September was *hugely* successful! It's short, messy, and not-great writing, but it's a perfect place to build up from. :)