Re: How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

Eliot

I did. I got the plot outline for my latest thriller novel finished over the weekend and now I am ready to start writing. 🙂

Eliot

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 4:10 PM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] How did you do on your September goals? #Goals

It's the last Monday of the month. Did you achieve everything you wanted to this month?

The last Monday is also a good time to start thinking about your October goals, since I'll be asking for those next week!

I finished Draft 0 of my manuscript, so September was *hugely* successful! It's short, messy, and not-great writing, but it's a perfect place to build up from. :)