Re: What are you working on? #WIPWeds

Catherine Maiorisi

I feel your pain, Gale. I’m about half into my third and trying to figure out what parts I need to land the plane.

 Catherine

On Sep 26, 2019, at 8:23 AM, Gale <gale.massey6057@...> wrote:

I’m three quarters into the first draft of my second novel but having a wicked time figuring out the ending. Like landing an airplane made of mis-matched parts. Light a candle for me.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:27 AM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
What are your current projects? Articles? Essays? Short stories? Novels?

I'm this close to being done with draft 0 of my Orlando cat rescue manuscript! Now I have to add all the nuance and good quality writing bits.

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019