Re: What are you working on? #WIPWeds

Dharma Kelleher

I am a couple thousand words into my next Shea Stevens outlaw biker novel.

I just got the final edits for my third Jinx Ballou Bounty Hunter novel.

And I just launched a new podcast, THE GRITTY GRITTY, which highlights #OwnVoices in crime fiction. I interviewed Tori Eldridge for the first episode and will be interviewing Michael Nava.

On Sep 25, 2019, at 8:27 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

What are your current projects? Articles? Essays? Short stories? Novels?

I'm this close to being done with draft 0 of my Orlando cat rescue manuscript! Now I have to add all the nuance and good quality writing bits.