Re: What did you achieve this week? #NPV

Neil Plakcy

I finally finished reviewing all the Mahu books, got them formatted, and all but one uploaded to the sales sites. Whew! That was a lot of work, and not very emotionally rewarding, though I did get emotional a few times reading particular scenes.

I am really dying to get back to creative work, but I have two more non-series romances I got back from MLR and I'm reading through one of them now. I already have a killer new cover for it so I'm dying to get it out to people, especially because it's funny in a way I forgot that I know how to write.

This book, GayLife.com, was my first gay romance, written back in 1999 when I was under-worked at a company that put me in a little office on a warehouse floor. I had nothing to do with the warehouse workers and my boss hardly ever came by. I'd finish whatever I had to do, then turn to this book. The company had disabled the floppy disk drives, so I used to save to the hard drive, then email the work to myself at home, then delete. And to think I wrote a whole book like that!

Neil Plakcy

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 10:49 AM Leslie Karst <ljkarst@...> wrote:
I finished the first draft of my WIP, number five in my Sally Solari mysteries! Yippee!

Leslie Karst
--
Author of the Sally Solari Mystery Series (Crooked Lane Books)
      MURDER FROM SCRATCH