Re: August goals

Catherine Maiorisi

I like it, Stefani. Making notes for the fourth NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli Mystery - A Simple Murder. A gunshot. The killer is standing there holding a smoking gun. Chiara interviews the five witnesses and makes an arrest.

As soon as I finish the monster I’m working on. I started to say ballbuster but you know…

Catherine

On Aug 29, 2019, at 4:17 PM, Stefani Deoul <stefanideoul@...> wrote:

Start with the title, "A Simple Murder" and then try not to muck it up!!!! :)
40K is pretty darn good!