Re: August goals

Eliot

Good luck to you and your wife!

Eliot

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:15 PM
To: queercrimewriters@groups.io <queercrimewriters@groups.io>
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] August goals

I hit the 40,000 word goal for August yesterday and will probably have a couple thousand more by the the 31st but it’s been slow going. I’m aiming  for a first draft of about 90K by mid October when my wife is having knee replacement surgery, so not quite halfway there.

One of these days I’ll dream up a simple murder with obvious suspects to investigate, clues to follow and an easy solution but that’s not this book.