Mystery Tribune list of releases

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

Hi friends, Mystery Tribune asked me to write a post featuring crime books by LGBTQ+ writers releasing this year!

Here's who I have so far (and yes, most of these are people in our group!)--if you have a chance, please take a look in case you know of others! The piece is going to include a brief description and links to pre-order.

Caleb Roehrig - DEATH PREFERS BLONDES - 1/29
Eliot Parker - A KNIFE'S EDGE - 2/9
J.S. Strange - MURDER ON THE ROCKS - 3/1
Cheryl A. Head - CATCH ME WHEN I'M FALLING - 3/19
Greg Herren - SURVIVOR'S GUILT & OTHER STORIES - 4/1
CJ Birch - AN INTIMATE DECEPTION - 5/1
Dea Poirier - NEXT GIRL TO DIE - 5/1
Meredith Doench - DEADEYE - 7/1
Layne Fargo - TEMPER - 7/2
Kristen Lepionka - THE STORIES YOU TELL - 7/9
Ellison Cooper - BURIED - 7/16
Wendy Heard - THE KILL CLUB - 12/17

Bonus January 2020 releases because I am very excited about them:
Tanen Jones - THE STAND-IN
Emma C. Eisenberg - THE THIRD RAINBOW GIRL