Re: #Goals May Monthly Goals #Goals

Catherine Maiorisi

I’m hoping to write the last 30,000 words of the romance I’m working on (tentative title - Meant To Be) and really dig into my third Chiara Corelli mystery.

On May 7, 2019, at 2:20 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Hey everyone!

I'm a day late but in my defense, Malice. :)

This is the thread where we post our writing goals for the month to help keep ourselves on track!  I'll post a check-in at the end of the month to see how we did.